CPL are proud to be one of the UK’s leading AV service providers. Continued investment and growth means we currently have vacancies for the following positions. (No agencies please)
Salary: Dependent on Experience
As part of our continued growth we now have the opportunity for an AV Technician to join our team.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivery, Installation and Collection of Audio Visual equipment on client sites to Company standards.
- Operation of equipment for Conferences and Exhibitions.
- Driving/maintaining the Company vehicles.
- Accurate processing of all paperwork for Delivery, Collection & Goods In
- Quality Control, checking and maintaining of equipment prior to delivery & on collection
You will have:
- Knowledge and an interest in, and a want to train in the setting up and operating of Audio Visual equipment on client sites.
- Good personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Comprehensive geographical knowledge of Birmingham/Warwick/Stratford and surrounding areas
- Current clean driving license
- Willingness to work flexibly as a member of a busy team who put client service at the top of the list.
The position will be challenging and rewarding and would suit a hardworking, amiable individual who is self motivated, organised and confident. Ongoing training will be provided. In return we offer a competitive salary plus overtime, company uniform and ongoing training. Please contact Kate Eve for further information, a detailed job description or an application form email@example.com
Onsite AV Technician – Enstone, Oxon
We now have an opportunity for a Venue Technician to join CPL to provide support and equipment for all events that take place in this superb venue in the Oxfordshire countryside. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer skills and the ability to help plan events working with both the CPL team and the venue. Organisation and planning is essential so to ensure smooth delivery and the ability to react to customer requests in high pressure deadline situation is essential. Knowledge of the latest technology an advantage.
- Organise technical aspects of an event / live show in liaison with the venue and CPL team
- Install/operate AV equipment on site in a live environment
- Project manage small projects
- Client handling on site
- Assist Production Managers with technical specifications
- Maintenance of on site technical equipment
- Load and unload equipment when necessary
- Keeping up to date with latest technologies in your field
The hours of work will vary and some time be unsociable.
The position will be challenging and rewarding and would suit a hardworking, amiable individual who is self motivated, organised and confident. Ongoing training will be provided. In return we offer a competitive salary,company uniform and ongoing training. Please contact Kate Eve for further information, a detailed job description or an application form firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be experienced in one or all of the following disciplines:
- Video & Data including PPU Racks/Engineering
You will have good track record and references. Freelance staff are required to work to our company standards and must have a high level of personal presentation and technical ability when working with our clients. You must be comfortable working in a corporate environment and be able to perform calmly under pressure. Good team working skills are essential.
Please contact Kate Eve on 0845 689 2000 or email email@example.com for our freelance registration form and terms and conditions. Driving license and liability insurance essential.
Central Presentations are an equal opportunities employer.