CPL are proud to be one of the UK’s leading AV service providers. Continued investment and growth means we currently have vacancies for the following positions. (No agencies please)
Salary: Dependent on Experience
As part of our continued growth we now have the opportunity for a Hire Coordinator to join our team.
You will be responsible for:
• Taking orders from clients for AV equipment and the accurate processing of orders using Insphire hire software from initial hire through to follow up after hire is complete in liaison with Warehouse/Operations staff.
• Providing timely and cost effective quotations to customers for equipment hire and providing the best solution to meet customer requirements utilising available resources efficiently.
• Maintain regular contact with clients including chasing of quotations, follow up calls and occasional meetings in liaison with the Hire Manager
• Site visits as required from time to time
• Raising Hire Office Purchase Orders.
• Maintaining a high quality service to clients.
• Actively market the AV & Venue services to clients including client visits.
• Actively sell the AV & Venue services of the Company to clients.
• Other work/jobs that may be required from time to time
You will have:
• Knowledge and an interest in Audio Visual equipment and the industry.
• Good personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Current clean driving license
• Maintain a safe working environment.
• Willingness to work flexibly as a member of a busy team who put client service at the top of the list.
The position will be challenging and rewarding and would suit a hardworking, amiable individual who is self motivated, organized and confident. In return we offer a competitive salary plus overtime, company uniform and ongoing training. Please contact Kate Eve on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and an job application form.
You will be experienced in one or all of the following disciplines:
- Video & Data including PPU Racks/Engineering
You will have good track record and references. Freelance staff are required to work to our company standards and must have a high level of personal presentation and technical ability when working with our clients. You must be comfortable working in a corporate environment and be able to perform calmly under pressure. Good team working skills are essential.
Please contact Kate Eve on 0845 689 2000 or email email@example.com for our freelance registration form and terms and conditions. Driving license and liability insurance essential.
Central Presentations are an equal opportunities employer.