CPL are proud to be one of the UK’s leading AV service providers. Continued investment and growth means we currently have vacancies for the following positions. (No agencies please)
Onsite AV Technician – Enstone, Oxon
We now have an opportunity for a Venue Technician to join CPL to provide support and equipment for all events that take place in this superb venue in the Oxfordshire countryside. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer skills and the ability to help plan events working with both the CPL team and the venue. Organisation and planning is essential so to ensure smooth delivery and the ability to react to customer requests in high pressure deadline situation is essential. Knowledge of the latest technology an advantage.
- Manage day to day AV hire requirements of the venue in liaison with venue staff and CPL team
- Organise technical aspects of an event / live show in liaison with the venue and CPL team
- Install/operate AV equipment on site in a live environment
- Project manage small projects
- Client handling on site
- Assist Production Managers with technical specifications
- Maintenance of on site technical equipment
- Manage inspection of incoming AV companies rigging, pat test and H&S documents
- Load and unload equipment when necessary
- Keeping up to date with latest technologies in your field
The hours of work will vary and some time be unsociable.
The position will be challenging and rewarding and would suit a hardworking, amiable individual who is self motivated, organised and confident. Ongoing training will be provided. In return we offer a competitive salary,company uniform and ongoing training. Please contact Kate Eve for further information, a detailed job description or an application form email@example.com
We now have an opportunity for a marketing assistant to join the CPL team. A new and varied position the ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of office management and marketing principles and show a willingness to grow and develop with the company working flexibly as a member of a busy team who put client service at the top of the list.
- Assist the Business Development & Operations Directors with the marketing of the company
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature i.e web content, brochures, PR
- Upload material to company websites, social media pages, online directories/libraries and marketing databases
- Assist with the design and placement of advertising
- Create/send and evaluate e-mail campaigns
- Assist and maintain CRM package
- Provide administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Working closely with hire, sales and technical departments to helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Data entry
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Conducting market research and analyzing consumer questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Help organize market research
The position will be challenging and rewarding and would suit a hardworking, amiable individual who is self motivated, organised and confident. Please contact Kate Eve for further information, a detailed job description or an application form firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be experienced in one or all of the following disciplines:
- Video & Data including PPU Racks/Engineering
You will have good track record and references. Freelance staff are required to work to our company standards and must have a high level of personal presentation and technical ability when working with our clients. You must be comfortable working in a corporate environment and be able to perform calmly under pressure. Good team working skills are essential.
Please contact Kate Eve on 0845 689 2000 or email email@example.com for our freelance registration form and terms and conditions. Driving license and liability insurance essential.
Central Presentations are an equal opportunities employer.