CPL are proud to be one of the UK’s leading AV service providers. Continued investment and growth means we currently have vacancies for the following positions. (No agencies please)
Salary: Dependent on Experience
As part of our continued growth we now have the opportunity for an AV Technician to join our team.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivery, Installation and Collection of Audio Visual equipment on client sites to Company standards.
- Operation of equipment for Conferences, Live Events and Exhibitions.
- Driving/maintaining the Company vehicles.
- Accurate processing of all paperwork for Delivery, Collection & Goods In
- Quality Control, checking and maintaining of equipment prior to delivery & on collection
You will have:
- Knowledge and an interest in, and a want to train in the setting up and operating of Audio Visual equipment.
- Good personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Comprehensive geographical knowledge of Birmingham/Warwick/Stratford and surrounding areas
- Current clean driving license
- Willingness to work flexibly as a member of a busy team who put client service at the top of the list.
The position will be challenging and rewarding and would suit a hardworking, amiable individual who is self motivated, organised and confident. Ongoing training will be provided. In return we offer a competitive salary plus overtime, company uniform and ongoing training. Please contact Kate Eve on email@example.com for further information and an job application form.
You will be experienced in one or all of the following disciplines:
- Video & Data including PPU Racks/Engineering
You will have good track record and references. Freelance staff are required to work to our company standards and must have a high level of personal presentation and technical ability when working with our clients. You must be comfortable working in a corporate environment and be able to perform calmly under pressure. Good team working skills are essential.
Please contact Kate Eve on 0845 689 2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for our freelance registration form and terms and conditions. Driving license and liability insurance essential.
Central Presentations are an equal opportunities employer.